Perform procedures or government services quickly, without the need to queue and waste time; from a computer, mobile or tablet, it is a basic necessity today. And governments see in this need the opportunity to approach the citizen, that is, to take the government and its services to the hand of citizens.
The Government Services System gives you access to the most requested procedures of the Public Administration, and to all the information that you need as a user or public servant to perform them.
Once the citizen enters the portal, he is allowed to create a user, which gives way to the generation of a unique and permanent file. The single file will be used for its different procedures in the future avoiding repeatedly requesting the same document, in addition these documents will be shared between the different areas of public administration. With the digital documents resulting from the implementation of this system, physical storage areas are eliminated and search time and citizen attention are optimized.
The system has the following modules:
- Registration of personal data and personal documents
- Generation of the request
- Validation of documents and approval of the procedure
- Generation of response documents (Offices, certificates, certificates, etc.)
- View reports, graphs and monitoring
- Specialized reports through maps, by population sectors, vulnerability, among others.
This system is the last step towards an e-government.